BHC offers a wide arrange of products and services to our customers. If you have a need, the chances are we can help! Below is a list of our major service areas. However, if you have any questions about a similar area, please feel free to contact us directly.
- Correctional/Jail Services - We offer jails, prisons and other correctional agencies service options to manage the mental health needs of their offender populations in cost effective and efficient ways. We have received national acclaim for our innovative, outcome-based expertise and programming approaches. BHC provides mental health staffing, consultation, development of mental health treatment systems, suicide prevention, and on-site emergency care services for various correctional systems throughout the United States. Our staff are highly trained, caring individuals who provide mental health services in a professional manner. Contact BHC's Correctional Services group for more information. - return to top
- Program Evaluation - The Performance Management Solutions Group, a division of BHC, offers many solutions determining outcomes, evaluating, and improving quality of your healthcare system. BHC consultants possess expertise in management of delivery systems, research and evaluation methodology, and direct service delivery. Our evaluation and consultation model involves stakeholders at multiple levels, using qualitative and quantitative analyses. Through individualized evaluation design, ongoing project management, and active/participatory consultation, we have provided program feedback that has impacted policy at state and national levels. Contact PMSG for additional information regarding their services.
- return to top
- Human Resources Consultation - ProSelect, Inc. is a full service company that can assist with any of your human resources needs. From payroll and employee benefits programs to recruiting and HIPAA compliance procedures, ProSelect can save your company time and money. ProSelect staff will put their expertise and experience to work for you. Let our experts handle the complex issues of your company's human resource management, and leave you free to focus on your core business. Contact ProSelect if you would like further information.- return to top
- Staff Training on Mental Health Issues - Mental Health can be a confusing topic, and personnel do not always receive the training and instruction they need to successfully deal with people who have a mental illness. This is especially true in correctional/jail settings and for law enforcement officers. BHC offers a comprehensive course designed specifically for law enforcement and correctional staff. This course, titled "Managing Individuals with Special Mental Health Needs", is an 8-hour (1-day) course designed to provide real-world tools and information to those in the field who are dealing more and more with individuals who may be mentally ill. For more information regarding this training, please see the Mental Health Training page.- return to top
- Administrative, Financial, and Professional Support Services - We have successfully completed over 60 contracts in the past ten years, and not one has ever been terminated due to poor performance by BHC. Part of this success comes from organization and proper planning activities. We have assisted many businesses and state agencies in developing efficient, well-functioning support systems. If you would like an evaluation of your office system and how efficiency and productivity can be improved, let BHC consultants provide the practical, working solutions you need.- return to top
- Psychological and Mental Health Evaluations - BHC has several licensed psychologists on staff with over 10 years of clinical evaluation experience. We perform psychological and mental health evaluations of individuals as well as providing couple's counseling. Our professionals are highly experienced, caring individuals who can provide services to meet your therapy needs.- return to top
- Employment Screening Index (ESI) - Recruiting and interviews can be an expensive process for any company, especially if you hire the wrong person and have to repeat the process. The ESI is a a cost-effective screening tool that can be used in conjunction with your current hiring and screening processes already in place to improve your chances of selecting the right candidate. We utilize two well-recognized screening tests that have been proven to directly correlate with job performance. Our trained personnel come to your place of business to administer the tests; the process takes about 45 minutes of the candidate's time. We score and compile the results and provide you with a summary sheet showing a rank-ordered list of the candidate's scores, a brief interpretation of the results, and a list of specific questions that could be asked in follow-up screening interviews. For more information, see the ESI Information page.
- Organizational Performance Survey (OPS) - The Organizational Performance Survey (OPS) System is one of the first Internet-based systems to give managers the capability both to measure and analyze an organization's functioning online based on employee input without the high cost of outside consultants. OPS was developed by staff at BHC to measure ten different aspects of
organizational functioning related to how employees feel about their jobs, how
they evaluate their fellow employees, supervisors, and managers, and how they
view the company or agency. See the "About OPS" page for more information and a free online demo. - return to top
- Treatment Outcome Profile (TOP) - TOP was designed to be a self-report measure of each of the key dimensions of
measuring outcome: Quality of Life, Level of Functioning, Symptomatology, and
Satisfaction with Services. Each of these sub-sections was developed with clinical populations, including
clients being seen in outpatient settings, inpatient settings, and residential
care facilities. We used classical test theory, with internal reliability
coefficients and factor analysis, to develop each sub-section. TOP is available in both online and paper formats. Please see our secure site at http://www.TOPsurvey.org for more detailed information about the test and to obtain pricing quotes. - return to top
- Patient Satisfaction Survey (PSat) - PSat is a measure of patient satisfaction for psychologists and psychiatrists.
It is available as a paper form in 4 versions: the inpatient form, the outpatient form, the parent satisfaction form, and the child form. - return to top
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Focus Groups - BHC has designed and administered many successful satisfaction surveys. We have qualified individuals with many years of experience defining and facilitating focus groups. We can help you collect valuable information that will help you improve your business's operations and better support your customers. - return to top
- The Performance Management Solutions Group also offers products to help evaluate and refine your business. Some of these products include:
- EPSDT Program Reporting Tools
- Prenatal Tool
- Site Visit Protocols
Please contact PMSG for more detailed information on these products. - return to top